Wednesday 22 June 2011

so where have I been for the last 3 years?

ok, see my first post? thats a prime example of how not to blog! but i am assured that 23 things gives me an opportunity to get this out of my system. so time to come clean - i set up this blog at a training session and was really keen to carry on and use it for my work. But as you can see, i haven't really had a chance to do this - for a number of reasons which i now feel the need to justify
1) i've been studying part time and working full time for the past couple of years
2) i also started printmaking again and have taken up pilates (but no, not at the same time)
3) i discovered a number of tv box sets
4) i've re-tiled my kitchen floor and my bathroom
so yes i'll agree that the re-tiling excuse is a bit feeble, what you really want to know is in terms of art and culture what have i been up to, after all that is supposed to be the recurrent theme.....so in the spirit of being inactive for a few years, i'll use the opportunity for another post

3 comments:

23 things city admin said...

Yay! Great to have you signed up for 23 Things!
Rowena

E-Revolutionary said...

Will your next post be in 2014 then ;-)

E-Revolutionary said...

also....talking of box sets...me and the Mrs have just discovered The Wire.... that's me not going out for the foreseeable future.

C